Shipping and Collection
- “Collect in Bali” – pick up the pack yourself (or if your friend is coming) during the Lotus Nei Gong Bali course times (2023 – 2028)
- “Collect in Sweden” – if you’re coming to the Lotus Nei Gong Sweden Summer Camp retreat in June each year
If you do not see your country in the shipping options, drop me a message via the contact form and I’ll add it!
Thank you for your interest in these Point Flashcards! I started to collate them during my study of Acupuncture at the Xian Tian College of Chinese Medicine, and found my old scribbled cards an invaluable resource, always carrying them with me for reviewing, exploring, stimulating thought. Having since tidied them up, topped up with more details on Actions and Indications, I hope they will be as useful learning tool to you as they still are to me!
I owe a great deal of appreciation to Damo and Rob, both amazing teachers who not only generously shared their vast knowledge of Chinese Medicine theory, but also inspired and enouraged us all the way.
I’ve done my utmost to stay true to the information given in the course, and I take full accountability for any typos, grammatical errors, or other oversights (who needs articles anyway? ;). I wish you the very best in your pursuit of this fascinating art!
Acupuncture Points Flashcards deck, as taught at the Xian Tian College of Chinese Medicine
The deck contains 163 essential points from the 12 Primary channels, Du & Ren (152 cards)
Each card graphically and textually provides a wealth of information:
- Colour-coded borders based on the channel element
- Information pertaining to the Primary channel: element, Yin/Yang, Organ Clock time
- Information pertaining to the 6 Division pairings: Name, Pathogen
- A list of point categories with corresponding icons
- A list of major actions
- A list of major indications
- 7 blank cards for you to fill in yourself
- * The pack also includes a small cotton baggie and a bunch of rubber bands to group your cards!